Grilled Zucchini Rolls Stuffed with Garlicky Butter Bean Puree & Basil
- Cooked butter beans, 2-cups
- Zucchini, 1 large
- Fresh basil, 1-cup leaves
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Tahini, 2 tbsp
- Garlic, 1 large clove minced (½ tbsp)
- White miso paste, 1 tbsp
- Nutritional yeast, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1/4th tsp
- Olive oil, 1 tsp
- In a food processor, pulse the cooked beans with lemon juice, miso paste, and nutritional yeast until it forms a chunky paste. Careful not to over mix it, as you want some texture.
- Thinly slice the zucchini on a mandoline, forming zucchini ‘ribbons’. They should be thin enough to fold effortlessly, but not too thin that the pieces easily break.
- Using a BBQ or grill pan seasoned with olive oil, lightly grill each side of the zucchini ribbons for 1-minute on each side. Season the zucchini lightly with salt.
- Lay the grilled zucchini over a clean surface. Scoop 1 tbsp of bean mix onto the bottom of each piece of zucchini, along with a basil leaf. Roll the zucchini up tightly. Let the rolls sit on the seam side down, helping them hold together. Enjoy!